Keep reading for FREE
5. The law of curiosity – curiosity leads to connections.
6. The law of listening – others won’t understand you until they feel heard and understood.
7. The law of similarity – people like people like them.
8. The law of mood memory – people are more likely to remember how you made them feel than what you said.
MORE IDEAS ON THIS
1. The law of authenticity – the real you is the best you.
2. The law of self-image – before others will like you, you have to like yourself.
3. The law of perception – how you perceive others is your reality about them a...
"A good curated idea should be like a girl's skirt; long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest."
MORE LIKE THIS
Paraphrase what the person has said back to you.
When we reflect back what another person is saying, we are making them feel heard and understood. When people feel genuinely heard, they feel connected.
Law 1: Never outshine the master.
Law 2: Don't overtrust your friends. Use your enemies.
Law 3: Mask your intentions.
Law 4: Always say less than necessary.
1. Exercise: Exercise boosts brain power.
2. Survival: The human brain evolved, too.
3. Wiring: Every brain is wired differently.
4. Attention: We don’t pay attention to borin...
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro