Michelle Tillis Lederman
Learn more about communication with this collection
How to strengthen your willpower
How to overcome temptation and distractions
The role of motivation in willpower
1. The law of authenticity – the real you is the best you.
2. The law of self-image – before others will like you, you have to like yourself.
3. The law of perception – how you perceive others is your reality about them and the same is true for them of you.
4. The law of energy – energy is contagious – what we project, we receive.
5. The law of curiosity – curiosity leads to connections.
6. The law of listening – others won’t understand you until they feel heard and understood.
7. The law of similarity – people like people like them.
8. The law of mood memory – people are more likely to remember how you made them feel than what you said.
"A good curated idea should be like a girl's skirt; long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest."
MORE LIKE THIS
Don Miguel Ruiz, Janet Mills
Ready for the next level?
Read Like a Pro
Explore the World’s
Save ideas for later reading, for personalized stashes, or for remembering it later.
# Personal Growth
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
Ideas for your next work project? Quotes that inspire you? Put them in the right place so you never lose them.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Claim Your Limited Offer
Get Deepstash Pro
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates