- It is very easy to misinterpret emails and chats, so do not make any assumptions and be empathic.
- Follow meeting protocol like preparing the agenda and providing the meeting summary to everyone.
- Do not disturb people by requesting them to pick up the phone unless really needed. Do not expect an immediate response to chat and email.
- Repetitive tasks can be documented to ensure that they can be done by whoever is available.
- Do not rely on knowledge inside one person's head, ensuring it is written down and shared.
- Use a checklist to track the team’s progress, sharing it with others.
52 people saved this idea