MORE IDEAS FROM THE ARTICLE
People often waste time in the gym bouncing around without any real goal, doing a little bit of this machine and a little bit of that machine.
The simple rule that will always guide you toward the best exercises: the more an exercise makes you move, the bigger the benefits it will deliver.
The biggest mistake that most people make is not building a foundation of strength.
Build the capacity to do the work before you start testing your limits. Volume doesn't have to mean “do sets of 20 reps". You can think of volume over a period of weeks and months.
The basics to succeed in the gym:
• Commit to the long-term process.
• Don't treat exercise as something to do when it's convenient.
• Great results come from great focus, not a great variety.
• Start light and train for volume before intensity.
• Make SLOW progress each week.
• Record your workouts. What gets measured, gets managed.
An upper body workout is any workout that involves training most or all of the muscle groups of the upper body. This includes:
While not required, upper body workouts are most often done as part of an upper/lower routine , which involves training the entire upper body on certain days and the entire lower body on others.
Any exercise can be a form of HIIT, if it follows a specific regimen where you vary your speeds and intensity when doing it.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.