Zen Habits Favorites: Creating the Habit of Not Being Busy
The Antidotes To Our ‘Being Busy’ Tendencies
- Prioritize high-impact tasks that actually matter. These tasks should be 80 per cent of what we do.
- As for choosing a task, find the meaning and purpose behind it, and then connect to it.
- Focus on one small task at a time, not doing any multitasking and becoming fully one with the task at hand.
- Break down big tasks into smaller tasks.
- Let go of the narratives that are causing fear and anxiety, most of which are false and are adding unnecessary worry to your day. Simply pop them like a soap bubble!
- Focus with full presence, gratitude and meaning.
EXPLORE MORE AROUND THESE TOPICS: