- find out about the employee’s current emotional state.
- track the status of the employee’s performance and how their goals are coming along.
- learn if there are any obstacles in the way to the employee’s goals.
- discuss specific issues – either the employee’s, the manager’s, or both.
- get honest value-added feedback from the employee.
- provide an opportunity for the manager to coach the employee.
- share formal and informal information about the team and company as a whole.
47 people saved this idea