In the theory of evolution we see the species who survive are not those who are the strongest, but instead those who can adapt the fastest. In other words, those which are resilient.
2. Inspiration: Inspiration: The Greek word is inspirare, which means to breathe into.
The word is closely linked to life because when we are inspired it causes action, and often makes us feel alive.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE ARTICLE
Great leaders use inspiration and resilience together by inspiring resilience in their teams. They do this by:
1. Sympathising with their team members - Letting their team know they have been through it.
2. Being open when they are struggling - Shows they are human.
3. Constantly reminding their team of the goal - Lets the team understand their wider purpose.
4. Repeadtedly showing up in times of need - being reliable.
5. Displaying their successes as a team effort - Not taking all the credit.
If leadership was all about controlling others, everyone would train to do it. Upon closer observation, leadership is about sacrifice and bearing the weight of others.
The wolf leading the pack is often the last in line, and the last to eat. Leaders do not thrive in telling people what to do. Instead they go on in sacrificing themselves for the greater good of those who follow them.
Thousands of professionals who excel in their current role get promoted in an organization and before they know it, they find themselves in senior and leadership roles with more responsibility, but without any support or training.
These professionals are good at their core jobs where they manage themselves or a small team. Being thrust in a leadership role where their decisions impact the whole organization can backfire for many.
Great leaders find the balance between business foresight, performance, and character.
They have vision, courage, integrity, humility and focus along with the ability to plan strategically and catalyze cooperation amongst their team.
Great leaders are clear and concise at all times. They understand their vision and what needs to be accomplished.
This gives others the opportunity to digest their goals and decide whether or not they will support their cause.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.