- They meditate.
- They exercise regularly. “Surveys show that exercise may very well be the most effective instant happiness booster of all activities.”
- They stop and smell the roses.
- They spend time with their furry friends.
- They spend time outside.
115 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
What makes people happy? Habits of Happy People â€" Backed By Research
- Happy people vs. miserable people
- Happy People Experience Flow Often
- Activities of happy people
- Happy people look after their relationships
- Happy people are generous
- The conscious attitude of happy people
- Having Things to Look Forward To
- Character Strengths
- Happy People See Their Jobs as a Calling
- ‘The Paradox of Choice’