- They give freely.
- They spend money on experiences.
- They spend money to benefit others.
- They forgive (themselves and others).
94 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
What makes people happy? Habits of Happy People â€" Backed By Research
- Happy people vs. miserable people
- Happy People Experience Flow Often
- Activities of happy people
- Happy people look after their relationships
- Happy people are generous
- The conscious attitude of happy people
- Having Things to Look Forward To
- Character Strengths
- Happy People See Their Jobs as a Calling
- ‘The Paradox of Choice’