"The best moments occur when a person’s body or mind is stretched to its limits in a voluntary effort to accomplish something difficult and worthwhile … in the long run optimal experiences add up to a sense of mastery—or perhaps better, a sense of participation in determining the content of life—that comes as close to what is usually meant by happiness as anything else we can conceivably imagine."
IDEA & QUOTE EXTRACTED FROM:
Why you're not finding Flow at work (and what to do about it)
- Flow is the state of mind
- Why it’s hard to achieve flow in your workplace
- Take more risks
- “In Silicon Valley, the idea is to fail fast or fail forward. If you’re not giving employee...
- Practice deliberately
- Use job crafting
- Block flow-killing distractions
- Learn new skills and get feedback
- "The best moments occur when a person’s body or mind is stretched to its limits in a volunt...
- “This takes practice. You need to start on your chosen task and keep your focus on it for a...