- Mindfulness: the awareness of context and of changes within that context.
- Discernment: the ability to recognize and anticipate the consequences of the patterns around you.
- Action: Having a bias for action and immediate implementation is how rapid learning occurs.
- Expectancy: The belief in your ability to seize or create a future outcome.
- Feedback: You shouldn’t and can’t avoid feedback if you want to learn.
- Adaptability: If you want to adjust to new norms, you’ll have to adapt to them.
172 people saved this idea