- Conversation. Learn how to hold a decent conversation with back-and-forth dialogue. Never monopolize a discussion.
- Never gossip.
- People’s names. Most people appreciate your effort to learn their names if you spend more than a minute or two talking with them.
- Cell phones. Use your cell phone sparingly in public. Think before you hit “send” in an e-mail. Most electronic mail can never be taken back.
- Social media. Remember that not only can your friends see what you post, others can repost, copy, share, or retweet anything you put out there.
- Rude questions. There are ways to deal with them and not come across as snarky.
- How to Graciously Change the Subject. There are times certain things shouldn't be discussed, and it's up to you to shift the conversation.
35 people saved this idea