- Set aside a 30-day period during which you will take a break from optional technologies in your life. Work email is not optional. Twitter probably is.
- During this break, explore and rediscover activitiesand behaviors you find satisfying and meaningful.
- And after the 30 days are up, reintroduce the optional technologies you want back into your life.
- Determine the value it brings you and how specifically you can use it to maximize that value.
- Bing optional technologies back by first creating rules on how exactly you’ll use them and when.
144 people saved this idea