- They display genuine interest in what their partner is saying. They actively listen, rather than simply waiting for their own turn to speak.
- They demonstrate attention by looking directly at the speaker.
- They ask questions and go deeper into topics of others to not monopolize the exchange.
- They can skip the small talk for more substantial matters.
- They entertain and engage bytelling stories and are good at bringing them up in conversations.
- They pay attention to their energy, body language and tone of voice to bring their statements to life.
- To avoid losing the focus and attention of their conversational partner, theykeep the conversation flowing and don’t pause for too long or focus on dull topics.
57 people saved this idea