One way you can boost your self esteem is by dressing how you would like to be seen.
Another way is to aim for perfection by giving yourself enough time to get ready before going out in public, knowing how to walk with your shoulders back, how to stand up straight and how to use body language that exudes confidence.
Confidence can also be boosted by talking about how good things will happen and how you will do well.
– show off your best features with clothes that fit well and flatter you
– get dressed up for an event or occasion where it makes sense to do so, like going out on a date or attending a party
– groom yourself to the best of your ability, including shaving off any facial hair that doesn’t fit with how other people perceive of how men should look.
– stand up straight to show off confidence in yourself
– don’t mumble or let yourself get tongue tied
– talk slowly so that people can absorb what you’re saying without any trouble
– speak with conviction, and show how much you believe in what you’re saying. If your body language matches how you sound, people will be more likely to trust everything that comes out of your mouth.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.