Deepstash brings you key ideas from the most inspiring articles like this one:
Read more efficiently
Save what inspires you
Save all ideas
Your greatest personal asset is the way that you are known to others through both your personal and business ethics. It is your personal reputation for keeping your word and fulfilling your commitments.
Your core values, business ethics, and leadership qualities precede you and affect all your interactions with others and they can be improved as they are acquired.
The way to becoming a great leader is through your core values, business ethics and leadership qualities which precede you in both your business and personal life.
Your business ethics are manifested in your willingness to adhere and keep to your core values. Doing so will make your character stronger and in consequence, every other part of your life will improve as well.
SIMILAR ARTICLES & IDEAS:
Leaders facilitate others to contribute positively in a given context. Their core values inform their approach to leading. By focusing and positively building on what...
1. Respect: being respectable and treating yourself and others, regardless of differences, with dignity, empathy and compassion.
2. Making a Difference: making a positive impact on the world around you.
3. Integrity: being moral, ethical and trustworthy.
4. Authenticity: being consistent, congruent and transparent in values, beliefs and actions while integrating those traits to your pursuit of growth.
5. Courage: acting intentionally for the common good, facing adversity and acting in the service of inclusion and justice.
6. Service: being humble and committing beyond self-interest for a greater cause.
7. Humility: being self-aware and not arrogant while open to different perspectives.
8. Wisdom: a broad understanding of human dynamics and an ability to balance the interests of multiple stakeholders when making decisions; can take a long term perspective in decision-making.
... are there to guide behavior and choice.
Get them right and you'll be swift and focused in your decision-making, with clear direction.
Get them wrong...
“Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive..."
Great leaders have a clear, exciting idea of where they are going. They are excellent at strategic planning.
While a manager gets the job done, great leaders tap into the emotions of their employees.
“Courage is rightly considered the foremost of the virtues, for upon it, all others depend.”