Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
1. The first few bits of consumable content in a piece are there not to deliver information but to make a promise of what's to come.
2. Can sometimes be mistaken for "clickbait," and if the subsequent content doesn't deliver on the promise made, or delivers in a subpar fashion, that's a rea...
1. The Line's purpose is to satisfy the curiosity created by your headline/preview.
2. You're producing the meat-a story, an explanation, a dataset, a visual series-that quenches the visitor's thirst for knowledge, entertainment, distraction, or resolution. The key is to do this in a way th...
1. The Sinker is that singular, powerful, lasting memory that makes a piece stick with you.
2. Your job as creator isn't to deliver only one of these potential hits, but to strike those chords again and again throughout your content, then remind the reader/viewer/listener at the end.
created 9 ideas
created 8 ideas
Audiences like to consume the familiar. With some thinking, you can create content that works for them and your brand.
created 4 ideas
The traditional profile of a Product Manager can be frustratingly narrow. However, when organisations look beyond superficial subject knowledge, they are more open to considering the core skills that make a great Product Manager.
❤️ Brainstash Inc.