- Standing in a doorway, lift your arm so it's parallel to the floor.
- Bend at the elbow so your fingers point toward the ceiling.
- Place your hand on the doorjamb.
- Slowly lean into your raised arm and push against the doorjamb for 7-10 seconds.
- Relax the pressure and then press your arm against the doorjamb again, this time coming into a slight lunge with your legs so your chest moves forward past the doorjamb for 7-10 seconds.
- Repeat this stretch two to three times on each side.
47 people saved this idea