“Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.”
405 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
How to Minimize Your Life: The Unimportance of Practically Everything
- Minimalizing Your Life
- “The secret of happiness, you see, is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacit...
- Why Minimizing Your Life
- How to Minimize Your Life
- “Deciding what not to do is as important as deciding what to do.”
- “Anything less than a conscious commitment to the important is an unconscious commitment to...
- "Clarity about what matters provides clarity about what does not.”