- The fixed mindset: Believes strengths are innate gifts that can't be developed.
- The growth mindset: Believes strengths can be developed with effort.
- The benefit mindset: Believes in developing strengths and meaningfully contributes to a future of greater possibility.
642 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
The nature of mindsets
- “It is not primarily our physical selves that limit us but rather our mindset about our phy...
- Describing the nature of mindsets
- The three basic mindsets
- “We are called to be architects of the future, not its victims.”
- “You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What yo...