Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
18. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath.
19. It is impossible to lick your elbow.
20. The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
21. People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
22. It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky
23. The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
24."Rhythm" is the longest English word without a vowel.
MORE IDEAS FROM THE SAME ARTICLE
Be the interesting person in the room and share a fact or two. But before you do that, try not to say woah to any of these facts. Ready?
created 1 idea
created 4 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.