- You struggle with the decision to change.
- You are finally ready to change. Something clicks for you.
- You start the shift, probably with some enthusiasm.
- You find it harder or different than you thought and struggle a little.
- You stick with it and find some positive change.
- You get sidetracked but then come back again (or not).
- It becomes a part of your life.
- Things start to slip back until you refocus yourself. But at some point, many people slip back into their old habits.
349 people saved this idea