An good approach for employees to best meet expectations is to focus on “what” your desired outcome or vision is. It allows employees to feel more invested in the process toward completion.
44 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Are You Setting Expectations For Employees The 'Right' Way?
- Communicate Early And Often
- Come To A Democratic Decision
- Focus On The ‘What,’ Not The ‘How’
- Their Expectations Of You
- Clarify Your Thoughts First
- Set Both Foundational And Personal Expectations
- With Clarity Comes Focus
- Align Tasks With Organizational Goals
- Understanding of responsibility
- Set S.M.A.R.T. Expectations
- Make Sure Teams Have What They Need