MORE IDEAS FROM THE ARTICLE
Learning to accept and deal with one's anger is an important step to happiness.
Once you have accepted and come to release all the anger within, you will most certainly feel a huge amount of relief while actually avoiding possible internal illnesses.
Letting anger ‘marinate’ in us makes us destructive and can lead to an implosion. Anger is designed to be quick and mobilizing, where we can disengage shortly.
It causes much harm to the person who has stored it within himself and has allowed it to simmer.
1. Patience, patience, patience.
2. Be calm today, plan a better fight tomorrow.
3. Listen to the other person full before opening the mouth
4. Hold back your sentences just for 2 seconds, when you are emotionally unstable.
5. Practice Pranayama. It helps to think better and clearly.
6. Join Yoga class
7. If you are told to have Pitta body type, incorporate Pitta controlled measures. Such as having raisins, almonds, ghee regularly etc.
8. Sleep for at least 7 hours at night.
Ayurvedic herbs useful to control anger:
Brahmi – Bacopa monnieri
Mandookaparni – Gotu Kola
Draksha – Raisins – Vitis vinifera