- Try research-tested compassion practices, like writing exercises.
- Informal compassion: Be aware of the people around you, and acknowledge the interdependence with everyone.
- Set up an intention: Find out what you want for yourself, your life, and what you have to offer the world.
- First-hand self-knowledge: Instead of following ready-made knowledge, find out what works for you through self-examination.
- Get support: Find support in your peers, friends, and relatives, to help make compassion a habit.
- Self-compassion: Stick to the practice even when it's hard and be gentle to yourself.
210 people saved this idea