Learn more about productivity with this collection
The importance of perseverance
How to embrace failure as a learning opportunity
The power of innovation and creativity
Keeping and maintaining good habits works a lot easier with small changes and small habits or actions. If we think "too big" it most probably won't occur.
The key to success is to think small when wanting to develop new behaviors or routines.
And not to forget: to make something stick permanently, it's important to celebrate after completing the habit.
"Every behavior needs a prompt to occur. Your existing routine can serve a prompt in a powerful and elegant way," Fogg says.
1. After I sit down at my desk, I will put my phone on do not disturb mode.
2. After I close my office door, I will organize one item that's lying around.
3. After I finish reading e-mail, I will close the e-mail browser tab.
4. After I launch a new Word doc, I will hide all other programs running on my computer.
5. After I find myself mindlessly browsing social media, I will log out.
6. After I sit down at a meeting, I will write the title, the date, and the attendees at the top of my notes.
7. After I notice a call going on for longer than expected, I'll say this: "It's been great to talk, but I need to wrap up. What haven't we covered yet that's important?"
8. After I read an important e-mail, I will file it in a folder for the designated project.
9. After I read an e-mail I can't deal with immediately, I will mark it as unread.
10. After I read an e-mail that's time-sensitive, I will reply with this script: "Got it. I will review it in detail and get back in touch soon."
11. After I leave the office, I will think about one success from the day.
12. After I walk in the door at home, I will hang my keys on the hook.
More like this
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates