Ideas from books, articles & podcasts.
Keeping and maintaining good habits works a lot easier with small changes and small habits or actions. If we think "too big" it most probably won't occur.
The key to success is to think small when wanting to develop new behaviors or routines.
And not to forget: to make something stick...
1. After I sit down at my desk, I will put my phone on do not disturb mode.
2. After I close my office door, I will organize one item that's lying around.
3. After I finish reading e-mail, I will close the e-mail browser tab.
4. After I launch a new Word doc, I will hide all ...
5. After I find myself mindlessly browsing social media, I will log out.
6. After I sit down at a meeting, I will write the title, the date, and the attendees at the top of my notes.
7. After I notice a call going on for longer than expected, I'll say this: "It's been great to talk,...
9. After I read an e-mail I can't deal with immediately, I will mark it as unread.
10. After I read an e-mail that's time-sensitive, I will reply with this script: "Got it. I will review it in detail and get back in touch soon."
11. After I leave the office, I will think about one s...
created 3 ideas
created 2 ideas
created 7 ideas
❤️ Brainstash Inc.