Quiet - Deepstash
Quiet

7 IDEAS

17 reads

Quiet

by Susan Cain

You don’t need to be loud to have great ideas. There’s zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas.

1

7 reads

You don’t need to be loud to have great ideas. There’s zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas.

1

6 reads

We don’t need giant personalities to transform companies. We need leaders who build not their own egos but the institutions they run.

1

1 read

The trick for introverts is to honor their styles instead of allowing themselves to be swept up by prevailing norms.

1

1 read

The secret to life is to put yourself in the right lighting. For some, it’s a Broadway spotlight; for others, a lamplit desk. Use your natural powers — of persistence, concentration, and insight — to do work you love and work that matters. Solve problems. make art, think deeply.

1

0 reads

Flow is an optimal state in which you feel totally engaged in an activity…In a state of flow, you’re neither bored nor anxious, and you don’t question your own adequacy. Hours pass without your noticing.

1

1 read

Persistence isn’t very glamorous. If genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, then as a culture we tend to lionize the 1%. We love its flash and dazzle. But great power lies in the other 99%.

1

1 read

React

It's time to

READ

LIKE

A PRO!

Jump-start your

reading habits

, gather your

knowledge

,

remember what you read

and stay ahead of the crowd!

It takes just 5 minutes a day.


TRY THE DEEPSTASH APP

+2M Installs

4.7 App Score