Learn more about mentalhealth with this collection
The role of coffee in social interactions
Different types of coffee and their preparation
The impact of coffee on society and economy
Many of us are facing challenges that can be stressful, overwhelming, and cause strong emotions in adults and children. Public health actions, such as physical distancing, can make us feel isolated and lonely and can increase stress and anxiety. eople may have strong and lingering reactions. Learning healthy ways to cope and getting the right care and support can help reduce stressful feelings and symptoms.
The symptoms may be physical or emotional. Common reactions to a stressful event can include :
2. Feelings of fear, shock, anger, sadness, worry, numbness, or frustration
3. Changes in appetite, energy, desires, and interests
4. Difficulty sleeping or nightmares, concentrating, and making decisions
5. Physical reactions, such as headaches, body pains, stomach problems, and skin rashes
6. Worsening of chronic health problems
7. Worsening of mental health conditions
It's natural to feel stress, anxiety, grief, and worry during traumatic events .
1. Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including those on social media. It’s good to be informed but hearing about the traumatic event constantly can be upsetting. Consider limiting news to just a couple of times a day and disconnecting from phone, tv, and computer screens for a while.
2. Take care of yourself. Eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of sleep, and give yourself a break if you feel stressed out.
3.Make time to unwind. Try to do some other activities you enjoy.
4.Connect with your community- or faith-based organizations .
1. Talk to others. Talk with peopleexternal icon you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling. Share your problems and how you are feeling and coping with a parent, friend, counselor, doctor .
2. Avoid drugs and alcohol. These may seem to help, but they can create additional problems and increase the stress you are already feeling.
So in this way you can cope up with your stress feelings .
LEARNING IS FUN BUT YOU NEED A PLATFORM FOR THAT SO THE LIFE TEACHING PROVIDE YOU SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLATFORM WHERE YOU ENJOY LEARNING...
Nowadays managing stress is important so by following this you may have control on this feeling called stress
More like this
The Effects of Stress on Your Body
Managing Stress and Making Art
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates