- Switch up your desk setup in ways that promote proper posture.
- Pulling exercises will strengthen them your back muscles, but upright or bent-over rows are ideal.
- Planks, push-ups, dead lifts and other exercises that make you hold your body in a rigid position help develop posture as they activate your core and stabilizer muscles.
- Glute bridges help to increase strength and flexibility of hips and that promotes stable movement and posture.
- Limit “flexion” exercises that involve curling your spine into a C-shape.
- If you spend the bulk of your week sitting with poor posture a few hours of exercise won’t fix it.
24 people saved this idea