The right way to set expectations is to sit down with your employees and discuss everyone’s needs and expectations. Then come to a mutually agreed solution.
28 people saved this idea
IDEA EXTRACTED FROM:
Are You Setting Expectations For Employees The 'Right' Way?
- Communicate Early And Often
- Come To A Democratic Decision
- Focus On The ‘What,’ Not The ‘How’
- Their Expectations Of You
- Clarify Your Thoughts First
- Set Both Foundational And Personal Expectations
- With Clarity Comes Focus
- Align Tasks With Organizational Goals
- Understanding of responsibility
- Set S.M.A.R.T. Expectations
- Make Sure Teams Have What They Need