- Start with a beginner’s mind, someone with no preconceived notions of what is.
- Create your list of personal values.
- Chunk your personal values into related groups.
- Highlight the central theme of each value group.
- Determine your top Personal Core Values. Whittle your list down to 5 - 10 core values and rank them in order of importance.
- Give your personal values richer context. Highlight values into memorable phrases or sentences.
- Test the ecology of each value.Review your list a day later: Are they personal to you? Do you see any values that feel inconsistent?
613 people saved this idea