IDEAS ON THIS TOPIC
A monk told Joshu, “I have just entered the monastery. Please teach me.”
Joshu asked, “Have you eaten your rice porridge?
The monk replied, “I have eaten.”
Joshu said, “Then you had better wash your bowl.”
At that moment the monk was enlightened.
Work pressure is the worst thing that everyone experienced in their life .
The 5 tips that can help you to avoid work load are :-
2. Social media as a source of entertainment .
3. Patience and it's benefits
4. Self care .
5. Company of good people .
Please visit How to avoid work load to read more .
· Life is a journey of manifestation of energy.
· There is one law which it always follows.
· It’s the law of Thermodynamics that states that “Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. However, it can change from one form of energy to the other.”
· In order to not drain your energy in resolving the inner conflicting debate which is at the level of your brain is to keep calm and observe for how long could these thoughts stay in your brain. Keep a stopwatch or look at the clock and note for how long will these conflicting thoughts stay in your brain.
Remember "positive" and "negative" are just mere prefixes given to thoughts. Thoughts are just thoughts. They'll come and go. Also there is a bonus exercise at the end of the stash awaiting just for you to bring you back to the present moment.
🚶 On a walk
❤️ Brainstash Inc.