"I'm Not Sure If It's For You But..."
• Puts the listener at ease, there is no pressure to take action
• The "but" in the end will shift the focus of the subconscious mind to the rest of the sentence as more important.
I’m not sure if it’s for you, but would you happen to know someone interested in this product.
"When Would Be a Good Time?"
• Asking "when would be a good time to.." gives you and the prospect a time frame ( a deadline)
• Don't rush the request
When will be a good time to look into this idea?
Indecision is usually caused by the anxiety and uncertainty of the outcome. People have confidence in making choices that other people have taken and have benefited from.
• Adding "most people" does will make you seem more confident in the suggestions given.
Most people will grab this opportunity, it might not happen again
• "The Good News is .." this phrase is very much relieving to anyone in any situation.
• As much as we seek out drama we also love to see conflict resolution.
The good news is we already have a backup ready to restore the damage
Your prospect is your greatest ally,
Asking for a favor is powerful,
• Cue: ask this will be when someone says "thank you".
"Can I ask you a favor to refer this to someone you know will get value from this product"
"We are hardwired for narrative: stories help us understand the world around us, empathize with others, analyze the past, and make decisions for the future."
• Stories invoke our imagination this is a powerful trigger in tapping into the emotions
Just imagine how things will be in six months once you have implemented this.
"What Do You Know?"
Googling has made 21st-century man the expert on everything in the world. Your prospect assumes that they are the expert in their field so find out what they know.
• Take control of the conversation
• The magic phrase "what do you know?' moves the other person’s position “from one of certainty to one of doubt.”
• What do you know about everything that has changed since (insert event)?
"How Would You Feel If?"
We all have a great fear of losing what we own -what is MINE.
• Tap into those emotions of potentially losing something valuable
• How would you feel if this decision led to your promotion? (the “if-success” trigger; “loss aversion” in absentia).
"Just Out of Curiosity"
Be curious about the other person instead of trying to convince them to find out why and how they think the way they do.
• Just out of curiosity, what is it that’s stopping you from moving forward with this right now?
Avoid analysis paralysis ( inability to choose when we have to choose from several options.)
• Offering only three options; afterward, just ask the other person
“Of those three options, what’s going to be easier for you?”
Keep It Simple Stupid
Buying is an emotional experience where logic takes second place.
What is the problem you want to solve, and what value are you trying to add to the other person's life?
Explore the World’s
Take Your Ideas
Just press play and we take care of the words.
No Internet access? No problem. Within the mobile app, all your ideas are available, even when offline.
2 Million Stashers
Don’t look further if you love learning new things. A refreshing concept that provides quick ideas for busy thought leaders.
Great interesting short snippets of informative articles. Highly recommended to anyone who loves information and lacks patience.
Best app ever! You heard it right. This app has helped me get back on my quest to get things done while equipping myself with knowledge everyday.
This app is LOADED with RELEVANT, HELPFUL, AND EDUCATIONAL material. It is creatively intellectual, yet minimal enough to not overstimulate and create a learning block. I am exceptionally impressed with this app!
Great for quick bits of information and interesting ideas around whatever topics you are interested in. Visually, it looks great as well.
I have only been using it for a few days now, but I have found answers to questions I had never consciously formulated, or to problems I face everyday at work or at home. I wish I had found this earlier, highly recommended!
Brilliant. It feels fresh and encouraging. So many interesting pieces of information that are just enough to absorb and apply. So happy I found this.
Even five minutes a day will improve your thinking. I've come across new ideas and learnt to improve existing ways to become more motivated, confident and happier.
Read & Learn
Access to 200,000+ ideas
Access to the mobile app
Unlimited idea saving & library
Unlimited listening to ideas
Downloading & offline access
Supercharge your mind with one idea per day
Enter your email and spend 1 minute every day to learn something new.
I agree to receive email updates